Sunday, October 17, 2021

Tearmoon Empire Story Volume 1 Chapter 44

New chapter of Tearmoon.

I wasn't able to bring one last weekend, but this time I managed.

I must admit that I rushed a little. So, point out anything weird or confusing on the tranlation, please.


Also, the website has been running with ads for about half a month now. Prepare to be surprised, because I managed to make one full dollar. Amazing right? :D

That isn't really important to me though. But feel free to tell me if you have anything to say about the ads. 

Enjoy the chapter


Volume 1 - Chapter 44


2 comments:

  1. I don't know the optimal amount of Ads but I can show you what too much look like. Just look for NovelMultiverse in NU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the beginning of this blog, I tried a different add network, just to check it out. It was a nightmare.

      Delete