Sunday, June 13, 2021

Isekai de Mofumofu Chapter 29 Part 1

Hi everyone.

This is the chapter that should have been posted on Friday.

However, Friday was my father's birthday, so, I spent my free time with him. 

Also, yesterday, we did a small family party to celebrate. In the end, I only had time to translate today.

I don't how many of you also read my other series. But in case anyone does, yesterday's chapter of  "The Magician who Rose from Failure" should be up later today.

And yesterday's chapter of Tearmoon should be up tomorrow.

I respect all of you very much. And I want to keep a strict schedule, but my family is my highest priority. I hope that is undertandable.

Thank you very much, and happy reading:


Chapter 29 - Part 1


1 comment:

  1. This story is so nice, fluffy and soothing! Please continue to translate. Thanks 😊

    ReplyDelete